Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Piracy

This is the first time I'm trying something like this. I know, it's not that good but still, after all it's my first attempt.




'You know, I don't understand, why do people download books from the net. It's piracy, you know? I don't like it,' she said shaking her head in anger.
'I know, yaar. But what can we do? Forget it. Chill! Anyway, I am going to the mall, coming?' her friend asked her changing the topic.
'No, yaar. I have lot's of work to do. I have to complete the English assignment on Jane Austen's Emma, you know?'And I don't have that book. First I have to go home and download it from the net,' she said waving her hand.

P.S. Do comment and let me know about the improvement needed!!
Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a say!

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails