Saturday, August 29, 2009

My Collection (contd..)

Let me post my another song.. This time its in english "I'M FREE"

There was a time when nobody believed me,
There was a time when nobody had faith in me,
I was a prisoner of my own mind,
I was a slave keep counting my time,
I was told to be just be quiet,
I was taking part in a riot.

I was not free, I was enslaved
I was not allowed to do anything
I was not free, I was enraged
I kept ighting with myself,

But now I'm free, free to touch this sky,
and now I'm free, free to fly high,
I can't so anything I want, nobody can't stop me,
I can sing, i can dance, nobody can cross me,
This is my life, my soul, nobody can touch me,
As finally, I'm free

There is a time now when everybody comes to me,
There is a time now when everybody shares with me,
I am now friends with everyone,
I am now the chosen one,
I am now told to be here,
I can go now anywhere,

I now believe in everyone,
Time changes and changes people,
I now have faith in everyone,
I am the master and not keeper.

As I'm free....

Why do these people always stop me,
From doing anything from being me,
I am also a human being and not a non - living,
I've to make them understand,
and now time has come to show everyine,
What i'm really is..

As I'm free....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a say!

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails