Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Gimme a break!!!


I was going to post a story but then something happened that I will post it later. This world really sucks sometimes. Instead of making it a better place to live, people are making it worse, which is not good at all.

People are so mean and rude and arrogant that if someone helps them, they think that we are showing ourselves as superior or we keep talking, messaging and mailing them and they don't bother to reply. I mean, give me a break. We are not superior, we are helping you may be, because you don't know that thing. There will be many things which you know and we don't.

People really are so weird. I really need a break from such pathetic creatures...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a say!

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails